MATRIX M-STAGE DAC is designed for M-STAGE AMP headphone amplifier. Top PCM1792 D/A unit can support up to 24Bit/192kHz digital audio signal playback,the sophisticated design of the M-STAGE DAC has the following features:
▪ A professional digital receiver chip of ultra-low jitter and an independent system clock.
▪ USB, Optical, and coaxial digital signal input modes.
▪ Optical , coaxial interface supports highest 24Bit/192kHz digital signal audio playback.
▪ USB interface supports highest 24Bit/96kHz digital audio signal playback.
▪ Analog op-amp uses a dedicated audio OP-AMP OPA2134, to get the best signal playback.
▪ While starting up or switching channels, the sound will fade in so as to prevent shock and hearing damage caused by excessive volume.
▪ High quality sealed audio power transformers, circuit unit with independent multi-stage regulated power supply.
▪ High-quality gold-plated connection terminals.
Optical: Sealed Optical Input Sampling Rate: 24Bit/32kHz~192kHz
Coaxial: RCA 75Ω Sampling Rate: 24Bit/32kHz~192kHz
USB : USB-B Sampling Rate: 24Bit/44.1kHz~96kHz（windows7、Vista、XP、Mac OS X）
RCA Output Level: 2.0VRMS
RCA Input Impedance: 47kΩ
Frequency Response: 20Hz~20KHz
Dynamic Range: 108dB
Power: AC 220V-240V 50/60Hz (AC 110V-120V 50/60Hz)
Power Consumption: ＜15W
Fuse: 5×20mm 250V 1A
NOTE: Specifications subject to changes without prior notice.