DT-2050A is a T-class digital amplifier independent amp function.
We apply the program of TRIPATH TP2050 + TC2000, it can bring a 50W power of strong two-channel.
The high-profile of component matching and PCB layout to ensure an excellent, low distortion and wide dynamic range, whether it is human voice, symphony or classical music, all can be perfectly realized.
Overview of the product:
A stereo amplifier - and postr with 50W * 2.
• Using the PT2314 as the input switch and tone control
• Adopt the kind of T high-performance PA made by TRIPATH
• 24V 6A power adapter, with a cooling fan to ensure adequate power output
• Completely closed relay by Panasonic
• With the ERO MMK capacitor made in Swedish
•Use of single-chip control, encoder to adjust the volume and high bass
• Adopt 1% high-precision resistors and ELNA, NICHICON, NCC electrolytic capacitors in the whole machine.
• It is more stable with the use of 60-2 dedicated high-frequency magnetic ring and high temperature copper wire.
• We applied digital management during all the control and the protection treatment.
• The whole is made up of aluminum, technology is sophisticated, better in heat dissipating.
• It has multiple independent powers, separate ground loops, digital / analog is isolated
• The panel Color is of silver or black
Power: 50W * 2
Size: about 150mm × 25mm × 145mm
Speaker output power: all channels can be driven simultaneously: 50W × 2 (8O) 75Wx2 (4O)
Headphone rated output power: 200mW x 2 (32O)
Full-frequency distortion: all channels are driven under the load of 8O at the same time:
Frequency Response: 0.008%
SNR: CD, 10W, 8O, + /-1dB 20Hz ~ 20 kHz
Tone Control: Bass: 0 ~ (+10) dB
Treble ~ (+10) dB
Power Requirements: AC220V (110V)
Power consumption: 150W
Operating temperature: 0 ~ +40°c